Tuesday, November 17, 2009

konayuki my kitty plushie :3

This is my very first DIY doll, I used to make my own pattern and everything..but I found a tutorial for this super cute kitty plushie, and I modify the stitching a bit so the result is a little different :)


specs: unused towel, eyes and mouth embroidered with silk thread xD I hand sew this coz I don't really like using sewing machine.



(drawing patterns on towel with my drawing pen)



( body parts of plushie-finished all cuttings)



(finished plushie, yay I <3 konayuki!! >3<)



2 comments:

  1. i really love this one. how could you made this?
    youre so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello shannen! :) you can try this tutorial http://dollmaker.nunodoll.com/cat/terrycats.html

    but the result may be different from mine, because I modify the stitchings a bit^^

    ReplyDelete