Monday, November 9, 2009

angeling in cage (Ragnarok fan art)

Hey there! After a few days, I made this art, the idea is in a sudden but I hope you'll like it :) Those who played the famous online game Ragnarok must know this very cute character, angeling  *w* it's also a game item in a game so called Pet Society (PS), buta in PS it's a doll, named pink jello.. :D






The deco inside is made from clay, full handmade, not made by special tools coz I don't have one OTL :p But yeah, managed to make one and put it in a cage so it won't run away! >3< I tried to make more details on the wings btw..And oh, this thing have two functions:


1. You can put off the chain easily and put the cage on your table or cupboard as a deco


2. You can also put on the chain and wears it as a necklace, yay! XD



My friends suggested that I should open an online shop..but uhm, still thinking of it  >.<



(me wearing the necklace <3)



 

2 comments:

  1. thankyou sabila..yes I do remember you :) and so sorry for the late reply >.<

    ReplyDelete