Wednesday, April 7, 2010

petite grey teacup phone strap!

Yess finally I'm releasing the special edition of tea cup plush:  a small grey teacup plush with REAL PINK SWAROVSKY! and I'm only making this as THE ONLY ITEM.  NO COPIES! and I don't plan to make future  copy of this  either (not remaking the same item as well)  means this is gonna be the only grey teacup plush!  ;3 This piece of small art costs IDR 40 (exclude shipping)

Who's fast - who gets ;D Easy, just fill the order box in the 'how to order' in the main button. Your order in the instant box will be directly sent to my mail :)

I will be making more surprise items, so please stay tune! <3




DETAIL PICS (detail of swarovsky is the last pic):







Grab it soon as long as it still last ;)

2 comments:

  1. your work is remarkable! :D
    The tea cup is soo cute!!
    I followed you and I am looking forward to ur new posts!

    Konstantina
    TALES OF A FASHION SKETCHBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your kind support! Actually I moved my blog here https://judithchenartworks.wordpress.com/ there are already some new posts there and I'll be updating them soon. :)

    I also have facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/judith.chen.art

    ReplyDelete