Friday, March 26, 2010

sunflower ring with batik motive style!

I ordered this from a local silver crafter, and this is custom made ;) I give them reference pic I got from the internet and I modify the design here and there, and the crafter give a little bit more Indonesian style look: batik style-flower carved in the side of the ring. Wonderful! Especially when batik (officially admitted by UNESCO as Indonesian  original fabric craft)  is now very popular worldwide  <3











Ah btw, my newest product will be featured in Aperture Indonesia's photosoot! I am now writing the review of my product and will post the pics as soon as I receive the photos from them. Really love to have them as affies! Made it in a rush for the photoshoot, but trust me I used fine materials such as real mineral stones. Wanna see? Please stay tuned ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment