Thursday, October 15, 2009

la petite paris: update#1

Heyho! It's been awhile since I haven't posted the update, still can't manage to get whole material so I guess I will just post the working progress and early design here! <3 I'm soooo sorry but I search in many place and all of them are still out of stock >.<


the blueprint a.k.a sketch design



As you see I am highliting the word PINK there...I will have to reveal that I am making a fairytale version of the eiffel miniature...which is FULL PINK! yayy X3 Only I have to admit that I have to rush with a few things now so I am only done with the rough basic pattern, so it's like 45% done >,<




Eiffel miniature - the basic frame



I know the pic isn't nice, but the moment when the miniature is done, I will surely post a better pic^^. And yeah, the miniature still looks ugly as well, but don't worry I still have a lot of decos and stuff to add, this is only the very basic frame. :)


Oh my, I guess I just need some refreshing you see, I am a bit stiff with the messy schedule here, so now I am going for some window shopping (^^)/ I am deeply in love with mineral stones, and even it's expensive I am collecting them! <3 Now I already have swarovsky necklace with a snowflake shape, pink crystal bangle (bought it in Ken Ting, Taiwan) and some others as well :3  Guess I'm just too crazy about it, so when my good friend lia from thediarytimes opened an online shop selling them I just can't resist >.<


It's a very enchanting birth stones in capsules, people says when you carry your birthtone it will bring luck to you! :3 I am born at march so my birthstone is aquamarine.. ^w^






Here is the capsules I am going to buy,  and the 2nd pic is the bottled version, it looks nice but I dunno where should I put that..besides, I am already in love with the watery capsule, and if you look closely the capsules have one whole piece of stone while the bottled one have  smaller stone pieces :D





Guess what I will have to wait quite long I think, since these stuffs are from japan and Lia had to manage to get more of those. She said it's been 2 months since the stocks last >.< It's always sold out, I hope I can get one T_T


Erm...so guess now I'll go to sneak some food, I'm starving @_@ I had more designs upcoming and one by one I will post the design plus the result here <3 cya later! XD



(my random drawing, draw this to express


my big lust for salmon onigiri, ROFLOL) XD~







6 comments:

  1. i love the birthstone. tp pasti mahal ah haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi onic :3 enggak jg sih, 74rb yg kapsul, yg botol 70rb cuman krn sm temen aku dikasi korting spesial hihi X3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey :)
    jangan lupa untuk ikutan giveaways at my blog yaaaa :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure sabila! will see if I have time to make something for u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I've just found your blog whilst I'm browsing around online as I'm seeking some info on art deco engagement rings!. It is an interesting site so I've bookmarked this site and I intend to revisit you soon to enjoy a more detailed read when I have more time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fantastic info - I had fun reading it! I always enjoy your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete